Google Anaylitics

Sunday, May 01, 2005

My friend Babs

I have always admired Babs. She was a true Vamp and Diva.
I never knew whether her sunglasses were Ray-Ban or Dolce, but she never took them off.
She had the most amazing Designer Collection of Evening Dresses and scarves, made from beautiful Silk, Velvet and Lace.
She always wore the sexiest Lingerie, with a particular passion for Corsets, Suspender Garters and Stockings. She favoured textured, patterned or striped Stockings.




Her jewellery, lipstick, nails and accessories always matched her outfit, and I never saw her with a hair out of place. I think she visited her Hair Stylist once a week.
And always smelling divine. She had a love of Chanel perfume. She never wore anything else.
Chanel Coco when in evening wear, and Chanel No5 when she `felt floral`.
Babs moved away, which was a real pity. She was a true DIVA.

2 comments:

Zeppellina said...

Hi Don!

Glad you like this one, there`s a little erotic play on the shape of the blown skirt too!

Enjoyed doing this drawing!

Zeppellina said...

No problem Don, you DO know you mentioned voyeurism again, my darling, don`t you?..........
I see a wonderful trend here....!!!