Google Anaylitics

Monday, May 16, 2005

Summer at last!

I will post some more drawings soon. I have had a really busy week, my glasswork took up all of my time. Spent the last few days up scaffolding, glazing a large stained-glass window.
It was really hot, and I got a bit sunburnt!
Finally finished early evening, and drove back to the City watching a glorious sunset.
The clients loved their window, which is always nice, and makes it all worthwhile.
I have a couple of things to do, then I will get back to my drawings, which I enjoy so much.
It would be a nice idea to put some of my own drawings into glass....there`s a thought...
leave that one with me....!

3 comments:

Torje Sæbø said...

Hello Zeppellina!
Thx for nice comment. I took the freedom of linking your blogsite. It aint easy feeling like nobody you know.. Keep misbehaving..
May the art be with you!

Inco_Gnito

Zeppellina said...

Hi inco-gnito, thanks for linking on, and for the comments...I have your site bookmarked...great images...and will link to you when I have worked out how to!!

Zeppellina said...

I know Coventry Cathedral well, Don.
Yes, It`s a big window alright!

There are also some rather elegant and beautifully etched angels above the doors.

Yes, Would be good to see some erotic glasswork on a grand scale!!!